We provide a wide range of services to suit your interests and needs, including Comprehensive Packages, Targeted Packages, Express
Packages, & Hourly Consultation Services for Higher Education Consulting, Educational Consulting, Career Planning, and Career Consulting/ Counselling.
INDIVIDUALIZED AND SPECIALIZED SERVICES:
- If you experience academic, educational, or school-related challenges and issues; my counselling background and experiences with
adolescents and young adults can help you explore or find strategies and ways to work on and cope with your challenges and issues, and find appropriate solutions to your problems.
- Emotional and Stress Management Strategies are suggested and provided.
CAREER PLANNING & CAREER CONSULTING AND
- Discuss the Individual's Career interests, needs, aspirations, and goals.
- Explore Career Options, Discuss Decisions, Implement Career Assessments and Analysis of Results, Build Job Search
- For details of the Career Planning and Career Counselling services, you can visit the Career
Planning and Counselling Services page listed in the above.
HIGHER EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES:
University/ College Selection
- Develop, evaluate, and finalize a
list of universities/ colleges to which the individual or student will apply.
- Identify the best match or fit universities/ colleges that suits the individual or student's academic interests, extracurriculars, career goals, geographic location, financial background, special interests, talents, and class sizes etc.
University/ College Application
- Establish a schedule to meet all deadlines.
- Develop a thorough University/ College List.
Financial Aid or Scholarships
Discuss financial aid goals.
Explore financial aid options.
Provide comprehensive scholarship listings and choices.
- Determine a standardized testing schedule.
- Explore standardized tests preparation methods (SAT, ACT, and Subject Tests).
Review essay drafts and final
Offer appropriate suggestions and advice for improvements of essay drafts.
- Discuss on the appropriate subjects (teachers, guidance counsellor, or employers) to ask for recommendations.
- Advice on obtaining appropriate and solid recommendations.
Evaluate the individual or student's personal, academic, extracurricular, and career background.
Develop a strong resume that demonstrates the individual or student's strengths, experiences, and
- Consulting and Guidance for International Students applying to U.S. or Canadian institutions.
- Guidance for International Students Studying Abroad.
- Establish a Plan for International
- Online or Distance Consultation sessions are available through Online or Video-Conferenecing meetings (Skype or GoToMeeting) if this is
your preferences/ if you are located in another time zone/ overseas or if you prefer the comfort to receive consultations at home or wherever you are situated in.
Languages and Preferences
can be provided in the language of your preferences in English, Cantonese, or Mandarin.
- For fees inquiries for
our Consultation Packages
and Hourly Consultations. Please contact us by our Contact Number or by
Payments can be made
by Cash, Cheque, E-transfer, or MasterCard/ Visa. Comprehensive and Targeted Packages have the options to be paid by prearranged
©Success Consulting, 2018. All Rights Reserved.