HIGHER EDUCATION AND EDUCATIONAL CONSULTING SERVICES:
University/ College Selection
- Develop, evaluate, and finalize a
list of universities/ colleges to which the individual or student will apply.
- Identify the best match or fit universities/ colleges that suits the individual or student's academic interests, extracurriculars, career goals, geographic location, financial background, special interests, talents, and class sizes etc.
University/ College Application
- Establish a schedule to meet all deadlines.
- Develop a thorough University/ College List.
Financial Aid or
- Discuss financial aid goals.
- Explore financial aid options.
- Provide comprehensive scholarship listings and choices.
- Determine a standardized testing schedule.
- Explore standardized tests preparation methods (SAT, ACT, and Subject Tests).
Review essay drafts and final
Offer appropriate suggestions and advice for improvements of essay drafts.
- Discuss on the appropriate subjects (teachers, guidance counsellor, or employers) to ask for recommendations.
- Advice on obtaining appropriate and solid recommendations.
- Evaluate the individual or student's personal, academic, extracurricular, and career background.
- Develop a strong resume that demonstrates the individual or student's strengths, experiences, and
- Consulting and guidance for International Students applying to U.S. or Canadian institutions.
- Guidance for International Students studying abroad.
- Establish a Plan for International financial requirements.
Distance/ Onine Consultations:
- Online or Distance Consultation sessions are available through Online or Video-Conferenecing meetings (Skype or GoToMeeting) if this is
your preferences/ if you are located in another time zone/ overseas or if you prefer the comfort to receive consultations at home or wherever you are situated in.
Languages and Preferences
- Consultation Services can be provided in the language of your preferences in English, Cantonese, or